The deadline for submission of entry forms and preview DVDs shall be 06 July 2011.
No entry forms and preview DVDs shall be accepted after this date.
The entry forms can be filled out online here
• The films for the official selection can be sent online at the FTP address provided by WAFF or via regular post to the following address P.O. Box 1453, Sofia 1000, Bulgaria
• The envelope must clearly indicate that the package is: For temporary cultural purposes, no commercial value!
• The Festival does not assume any liability for damage to film submissions due to improper containers or otherwise.
• The costs related to the transportation of the preview DVD copies and other materials shall be entirely paid by the sender.
• DVD copies and all other entry materials shall remain in the Festival’s archive and shall not be returned.
• Only duly completed, signed (when hard copies) and dated entry forms shall be eligible for selection.
• Only one entry form shall be submitted for each film.
Required Entry Documents
• Entry form
• CV and filmography of the director (not longer than one page)
• Director’s photo (5 х 5 cm., 300 dpi, JPEG, not obligatory)
• Three still images from the film (9 х 13 cm., 300 dpi, JPEG)
• Synopsis of the film (300 characters maximum)
• A preview DVD prints of the film.
• In case of a voice-over screen commentary and/or dialogue in a language different from the official languages of the Festival, the works must be submitted with an English dialogue list or with English subtitles list.
• The entrant or producer must also provide an adequate supply of stills and promotional materials to allow the festival to promote the film properly.
• The Festival accepts no liability in the event that its publications reproduce inaccuracies in submitted materials.